Sunday, March 03, 2013

A little late night listening

At around 1930 on Saturday evening I had a WhatsApp message from the team at Matrix Radio, who have joined forces with Batavier this weekend. They were asking if I was near my radio, but I was at work. However, when I arrived home at around midnight they were still going strong and I have been enjoying listening to them on 1670 kHz with a fine signal on the old Pye radio. It was great to hear these two stations on air together as it is four months ago to this day that they were in England, together with Radio Barones, celebrating our wedding. Great times.

I made a couple of short videos of reception here this evening . . .



Also coming in with good signals on the old radio were Barcelona, Uniek, Monte Carlo and Moby Dick

No comments:

Post a Comment